Greetings to all: We thought it might be time to put our pix and notes in a central repository. We have really enjoyed our time here in Australia. Sydney in particular is amazing. It is such a stunning city with so much to offer. We keep finding little treasures in and around our neighborhood and we hope to find more in the city before we leave. We are grateful for this opportunity and hope you enjoy our pictures and notes as much as we've enjoyed our stay. xoxo, Ingrid & Haydn

Monday, July 03, 2006


Darren and Jack (world's smartest dog - he may be a person in a dog suit?) in our apt, just before we all left for Manly.

Haydn and I stayed with Darren in Queensland in June but never took any pix so here you go. We should have as we could have commemorated our lovely beach cruiser rides to coffee in mornings, or our jam session. I didn't think I had any musical talent but I have discovered that I do quite well with the little shakers. Haydn was great on the bongos and Darren worked the African drum. We had a blast and Haydn and I will be instituting this at upcoming parties, so start practicing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home